For the very first time experience over forty incredible missions across three classic Hitman Games all presented in glorious HD. Whether you're a long-time fan or new to the franchise, this is your opportunity to take on the contracts that defined the series and fully established Agent 47 as the World's Ultimate Assassin.
Includes Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman: Contracts and Hitman: Blood Money.
Hitman 2 Silent Assassin is the sequel to the popular Hitman: Codename 47. Once again, enter the mind of the Hitman, an assassin for-hire who is trying to distance himself from his violent past and discover his true identity. Eventually, you find yourself tricked into returning to your trade by a twisted Russian crime boss bent on assisting rogue countries for his own personal and financial gain. You soon realize that you're caught in the middle of a ring of deception and discover that you have become a target yourself - of a highly trained ex-Spetsnaz assassin.
- 20 missions situated in exotic locations
- Choice of 1st or 3rd person viewpoints
- Mid-mission save options
- Enhanced inventory system shopping
- New ranking system
- Multiple styles of play
- Massive arsenal of weapons
- Advanced level design & engine dynamics
Hitman Contracts delivers more action-packed and suspense-filled missions, with a greater variety of ways to make the perfect kill and an increased arsenal of firearms and close-combat weapons. A new graphics engine showcases your 'work' in brutal detail and brings the new locations to life. An improved control system and more gradual learning curve will ensure that the game is accessible to all aspiring hitmen.
Hitman Contracts takes you into the mind of Agent 47, the most ruthlessly efficient contract killer in history. The game begins in Paris as Agent 47 finds himself wounded and trapped in what is a dangerous situation, even for him. Hitman Contracts explores the dark psychology of killing for a living and promises to be the most disturbing episode in the series.
Agent 47's sinister methods of execution are now delivered in high-definition, fully utilising the power of Microsoft's next-generation video game and entertainment system.
Agent 47 is back and this time he's paid in cold, hard cash. How the money is spent will affect his passage through the game and the weapons at his disposal, resulting in a unique gameplay experience for each player. Powered by a new version of IO-Interactive's stunning Glacier engine, Hitman: Blood Money will deliver the most brutal and realistic simulation of the life of a merciless assassin.
In Hitman Blood Money, Agent 47 finds himself in the midst of a war between two rival contract agencies. When assassins from his contract agency, the ICA, are systematically eliminated in a series of hits, it seems a larger, more powerful agency has entered the fray. Suddenly, Agent 47 loses contact with the ICA. Sensing that he may be the next target, he travels to America where he attempts to carry on with business as usual.
- 'Blood Money' system - the cleaner the 'hit' the more money you receive which can be spent on reducing your notoriety, weapon customisation, specialist equipment and information
- Customisable weapons - modify Agent 47's custom weapons in a variety of ways including sound, recoil, rate of fire, damage, reload speed, accuracy and zoom
- Gripping narrative - who is wiping out the ICA and what is their motivation?
- New engine - the world of the assassin has never been so interactive and looked so good!
- New gameplay techniques - including distraction, accidents, body disposal, human shield, decoy weapons etc.
- New control and camera system - Agent 47 now moves independently of the camera
- New moves - Agent 47 can now climb, hide, scale ledges and automatically pass low obstacles
- Improved AI - guards will follow blood trails, investigate suspicious items and behaviour. New pathfinder engine provides improved tracking and movement with realistic enemy behaviour and interaction
- Soundtrack by BAFTA-winning composer Jesper Kyd