Mercenaries 2: World in Flames is an explosive open-world action game set in
a massive, highly reactive, war-torn world. When a power-hungry tyrant messes
with Venezuela's oil supply he sparks an invasion that turns the country into a
war zone. But for you, international crisis is all upside: You are a mercenary,
and you profit from chaos. You are not a soldier. You don't have to play by
anyone's rules. You have your own code: you will fulfill the terms of the
contract, no matter what. If you see it, you can buy it, steal it, or blow the
living crap out of it. Play your own way, or play with the help of a friend in
the new co-op multiplayer mode. And remember rule #1 for mercenaries: EVERYBODY
- Massively Open World - Play throughout the varied terrains of Venezuela
that is larger than all the Mercenaries maps combined.
- Work for the Highest Bidder - You decide which factions to work for and
when. From oneoff pick-up jobs to complex multi-objective missions your
choices will decide how the game progresses and which faction wins the war.
- New Toys - Over 130 vehicles from civilian cars to tanks and choppers
plus all the destructive weaponry you can handle from pistols to rocket
- Co-op Multiplayer - Whether split-screen or online you no longer have to
go it alone. Invite a friend to jump in and help you fight your way to the
- Next Gen Destruction - Take down any building and see them crumble with
fantastic effects - and they can be used to take out enemy forces and change
the landscape of the battlefield.
- Build Your Own Private Military Company - Recruit other mercenaries to
build out your arsenal and options until you have the ultimate array of
options to play with.
- Playable Water - Fly over it, swim through it, race across it in boats.
No longer just something to look at, water is an active part of the game.