Under threat from rival gangs and corrupt officials, the 3rd Street Saints must conquer the city of Stilwater or face destruction. From the spectacular opening battle to regain control of the local hood, Saint's Row offers an unparallel level of freedom to explore this living, breathing city. The player is free to engage in the multitude of different activates at his/his leisure, all the while building up respect in a gameplay-rich world. Build enough respect and the 3rd Street Saint's lieutenants will trust the player with more dangerous missions.
Saint's Row features no ordinary city. Gateway to the Rust Belt, Stilwater is a vibrant urban environment where all the players' actions really matter and enemies may strike back at any time sending the player reeling for support.
Redefining online play for an open-world game, Saint's Row will also fully utilise many of the incredible features of the Xbox Live® online game service to deliver a fast-paced multiplayer gaming experience.
- A fully dynamically lit world: Car headlights and muzzle flashes light up the world of Saint's Row
- Next Gen shaders allow the creation, in real-time, of effects previously reserved for movies
- Pedestrians react to your actions and remember who you are. Fail to represent, and other gang members will lose respect for you. Bling up your latest car, wear expensive clothes and women will flock to you
- Freeform game play gives you increased choices: Purchase an item at a store, or rob the cashier at gunpoint and run away with the cash, unless you prefer to break in at nigh for a full-scale robbery
- Ragdoll physics allow for real-time reactions of the game characters and objects to impacts, be it combat or collisions
- Extensive car damage modeling means vehicles bend and crumple when they hit obstacles and an incredible level of detail in the breakdown of components when vehicles explode etc...
- On line gameplay offers unique challenges and rewards.